This committee works with existing businesses in determining their needs and helping to meet these needs. They visit local businesses frequently. Members of this committee:
- Attend and represent the Chamber at the Randolph Economic Development Meetings,
- Work with the Darke County CIC Meetings and assist the Union City Community Economic Development Committee,
- Assist local businesses that desire to expand, and
- Assist businesses that desire to locate in the Union City area
Community Development Committee
his committee is responsible for working:
- Annual Banquet
- City Wide Garage Sale
- Christmas activities including:
- Holiday Shopping Day
- Christmas Gathering
- Training activities including:
- Lunch Topics
- Spotlight and
- First Friday meetings
This committee organizes and develops fundraising activities for the Chamber.
This committee is tasked with developing three to four significant fundraisers each year. The Chamber as a whole works on these events when they occur.
- This committee promotes the Chamber functions by sending out press releases and flyers on:
- Ribbon cuttings
- Local business developments
- Expansion of existing businesses
- New businesses locating to the area.